Mother's Day Sessions will take place on May 20th. We know, that is the week after Mother's Day. We don't want to take away precious time on such a special day, so we are scheduling the shoot for the week after. It also gives that significant someone in your life a fun, little gift to hand to you personally on Mother's Day.
BOOKING HAS OPENED AS OF APRIL 5th
Want to send your partner, friend, special someone, etc. a little hint about the PERFECT Mother's Day gift for you this year? Email SRP by clicking HERE and we will get the message out for you. Scout's honor! Or, if you like to make sure things get done just how you like them, then take charge and book a session yourself! Either way, YOU deserve to be treated and have magical photos made of you and your children and that is just what we will do together!
To book: email Sarah at: email@example.com, or text/call at 303.619.8945. A $50 deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be due the day of your shoot.
1. Who can be in these photos?
- Anyone! Ideally YOU (the mom), your children, and your partner will be posing for photos, but there are many options. This could also be a wonderful gift to give your own mother, or mother-in-law. Let them have their very own shoot with their grandchildren, or add them to the group. Either way, you end up with 10 gorgeous images to share with your family.
2. Where is the shoot taking place?
- At Denver Photo Collective, a beautiful, natural light studio located in Lakewood.
3. What is the theme?
- For the Mother's Day shoot, we want lots of bright, colorful flowers and greens. We are hiring a talented florist to decorate this beautifully lit space. For now, we would love to share our inspiration board with you via Pinterest. Click here to see what we have swirling around in our minds and to see our goal for this shoot.
4. Do you have a recommended wardrobe?
- Yes! This is shoot is one of our fancier mini shoots and we hope you will enjoy dressing up! For some that might be their "Sunday best," or something you might wear to a spring, or summer wedding. Here at SRP we are always happy to assist you in wardrobe choices, once you book feel free to reach out via text or email if you would like any complimentary help!
Thanks so much for your interest! We hope to see you in May!
Sarah, Allie & Christina